Barrel Serving Board
This gorgeous wooden serving tray deserves a spot in any room in your house. Serve snacks and drinks to your guests, include it on your next grazing table, stylize your wet bar, give it a permanent home on your coffee table with a small vase of flowers and your favorite souvenirs. The possibilities are endless.
Made from a French Bordeaux barrel head. As much as possible the cooperage or vineyard logo is preserved through the sanding and finishing process. Care is also given to preserve the red wine stained bottom throughout sanding and fitting. Once the wood has been stained or oiled the platter is finished off with a polyurethane so it will have years of beautiful use.
- 23 inches long
- 3 color options
- Made in the USA
- Clean wood with warm soapy water. You can also scrub wood using salt and ½ lemon.
- Allow wood to dry thoroughly.
- Apply mineral oil (or beeswax) with a clean, soft cloth or paper towel in an even layer.
- Let it soak, preferably overnight.
- Wipe off remaining oil with clean, dry cloth so it doesn’t feel wet or sticky.
- Treat wood with oil once a month to prevent it from drying out.
- 1 week
Check out more work by Barrel-Art.