Classic Cleaver (3 sizes)
The Classic Line is Town Cutler's flagship line of knives. The blades are made from AEB-L stainless steel and given a matte finish, allowing the blade to pass through product easily without any break-in period.
The Classic Line features stabilized buckeye burl handles with a wide range of inherent grain variation such that no two handles will be alike. These knives are easy to care for and ready to go, with a refined fit and finish.
A classic, characterized by its distinctive thick blade used to break down meat. Inspired by antique cleavers, ours are tough and heavy to get you through any serious butcher job, and are primarily intended for segmenting larger cuts of meat.
These knives excel at push-pull cuts, sliding through products with ease. Colorful aesthetic. Minimalist form. Available in 3 size options.
Register now for one of a kind cutlery at The Dowry!
- 3 size options:
- 5 inch blade length
- 7 inch blade length
- 9 inch blade length
- 440C Stainless Steel with Polished Iron Oxide Finish
- Stabilized Buckeye Burl
- Stainless steel bolster
- Loveless fasteners
- Made in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- Ready to Ship : 5 inch, 7 inch, 9 inch cleaver
Check out more work by Town Cutler.