HCC Copper Pot, 3 quart
Created to last generations, each 100% pure copper pot is designed to match the original copper cookware of the late 1700’s and late 1800’s in America.
This beautifully hand-made copper pot is 100% pure hand-wiped tin lining has solid ductile iron ears and 100% pure copper rivets, and is the perfect size for a small dinner party of four.
This pot is a culinary dream and a wonderfully unique addition to the kitchen!
- Holds 3 quarts
- 6 inch diameter x 6.75 inches tall
- 31.5 millimeters thick
Lid sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only (Dishwasher should be avoided)
- Dry the copper immediately after washing with a soft cloth
- Do not use steel wool, scouring pads or harsh soaps
- Copper can be cleaned using ketchup to get rid of newly oxidized fingerprints
- To keep the copper looking shiny and new, use copper polish or 2-1 ratio of lemon and salt, you can add 1 part vinegar for extra shine
- Tin is non-stick and behaves like the synthetic
- Tin lasts decades but will wear off with time, it can be replaced with new tin
- Rubbing organic flaxseed on the handles will keep them from rusting over time
- Do not use in the oven or broiler
- Do not heat over 400 degrees it will melt the tin interior
- Do not use on an induction stovetop
- Do not heat with acidic foods
- FISH rule:
- Food in First
- Instruments should be wood or silicon
- Sharp objects should not be used
- Hot pads should always be used
- 7 days
Check out other product by House Copper & Cookware.