Nasturtium Kitchen Towel
The imagery of the Nasturtium cotton tea towel is inspired by both wild and cultivated vegetation and both edible and medicinal plants.
This multi-functional hand towel can be used for inside and outside of the kitchen. The tea towel fabric is 100% cotton. The Nasturtium design is hand drawn and screen-printed, with water-based ink, in Portland, Oregon.
This kitchen towel makes a lovely gift! It can be given on its own or used as beautiful wrapping ‘paper' to hold another small gift. The material is soft yet sturdy making it great as a cover for rising bread dough and as a wrap for freshly baked loaves, or as a set of stunning placemats or hung as a tapestry.
- 27 inches x 26 inches
- Includes loop for hanging
- Made in the USA
- Wash cool or warm, with like colors, in mild detergent
- Avoid pouring detergent directly onto the fabric
- Avoid bleach
- Do not over dry your fabric (it can weaken the fibers)
- Iron while damp to reduce wrinkles, if desired
- 1-5 days
Check out more work by Elana Gabrielle.