Olneya Bird's Beak Knife, 3 inches
Showcasing the beauty found in harsh, rugged conditions, the Olneya collection is made with the heavy, dense wood at the heart of an Ironwood tree. The blades feature Nitro-V stainless steel, which is known for its high corrosion resistance and long-lasting edge retention.
A small curved knife for slicing soft fruits, peeling skins or blemishes from a variety of fruits and vegetables, and cutting decorative garnishes such as rosettes in radishes or fluted mushrooms. This bird’s beak has a concave edge profile that enables a controlled peeling style motion, to keep the tip forward and product on the edge of the knife without slipping.
Register now for one of a kind cutlery at The Dowry!
- 3 inch blade length
- 50/50 Bevel
- Steel: Nitro-V stainless steel
- Handle: Ironwood with Black G-10 Liner and Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Rockwell (HRC): 61
- Made in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- Ready to ship
Check out more work by Town Cutler.