Olneya Chef Knife, 8.5 inches
Showcasing the beauty found in harsh, rugged conditions, the Olneya collection is made with the heavy, dense wood at the heart of an Ironwood tree. The blades feature Nitro-V stainless steel, which is known for its high corrosion resistance and long-lasting edge retention.
The "workhorse" knife. A chef knife is a must-have knife, designed to perform well at many different kitchen tasks. Our chef knives are center-weighted and balance thinness and precision, with durability and strength. If you only have one knife in your kitchen, this better be it.
Our most popular size, the 8.5” blade length is a size most people are familiar with whether they use Western or Japanese style chef knives. The length of the blade can handle larger projects, as easily as it can be used for everyday cutting.
Shop for beautiful cutlery at The Dowry!
- 8.5 inch blade length
- Steel: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Handle: Ironwood with Black G-10 Liner and Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Rockwell (HRC): 61
- Made in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- Ready to ship
Check out more work by Town Cutler.