Olneya Slicer Knife, 10 inches
Showcasing the beauty found in harsh, rugged conditions, the Olneya collection is made with the heavy, dense wood at the heart of an Ironwood tree. The blades feature Nitro-V stainless steel, which is known for its high corrosion resistance and long-lasting edge retention.
A long, straight, and narrow blade ideal for slicing proteins in one long fluid motion with little restriction. With a minimal amount of flexibility and a small heel, you'll be able to keep your blade straight and achieve flat and even cuts of protein.
Shop for one of a kind cutlery at The Dowry!
- 10 inch blade length
- Steel: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Handle: Ironwood with Black G-10 Liner and Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Rockwell (HRC): 61
- Made in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- 6-8 weeks
Check out more work by Town Cutler.