Bar Cutting Board
The Words with Boards Bar Cutting Board - a statement piece for your home bar area! Cut lemons, limes or oranges for your favorite cocktail. Perfect gift for a wedding gift, Father's day, groomsmen, bridesmaid's or your favorite hostess. The compact size makes it easy to take with you on picnics, camping or boating.
The wood color may vary slightly from the picture. Made with butcher block, using sustainably harvested hard maple wood. American Made in Baltimore, MD.
Your board will last forever and will be your most beloved bar item if you keep it hydrated. These boards will arrive to you finished with a beeswax/mineral oil coating. This gives the board a thin seal of wax which protects the surface from water penetration. When the board looks or feels dry follow the care instructions below for wood cutting boards.
To Personalize: Place your order. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the name(s) and font type you want for your board. You can personalize with up to 6 letters in either Classic or Script font.
"This handcrafted board can be customized with both the bride and groom's names or family name for a practical and personal wedding gift." - People Magazine
- 9.5 inches x 6.25 inches x 1 1/8 inches
- Made in the USA
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Do not let your board sit in water.
- Clean your board with mild soapy water
- Dry your board standing upright.
- Deep clean, use 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and water.
- Use food-grade mineral oil, butcher block paste or beeswax conditioner routinely on the board.
- 7 days
Check out other work by Words with Boards.