Personalized Small Cutting Board
This Small Wood Cutting Board is a great everyday size for cutting or serving. This personalized cutting board will be loved for years to come! The wood color may vary slightly from the picture. Made with butcher block, using sustainably forested American hardwoods. American Made in Baltimore, MD. Personalized Cutting Boards are final sale.
Your wood cutting board will last forever and will be your most beloved kitchen item if you keep it hydrated. These boards will arrive to you finished with a beeswax/mineral oil coating. This gives the board a thin seal of wax which protects the surface from water penetration. When the board looks or feels dry follow the care instructions below for wood cutting boards.
To Personalize: Place your order. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the name(s) and font type you want for your board. You can personalize with up to 12 letters in either Classic or Script font. If you have less than 6 letters they will look best vertically on the small board.
"This handcrafted board can be customized with both the bride and groom's names or family name for a practical and personal wedding gift." - People Magazine
- 12.5 inches x 9.5 inches x 1 1/8 inch
- Made in the USA
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Do not let your board sit in water.
- Clean your board with mild soapy water
- Dry your board standing upright.
- Deep clean, use 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and water.
- Use food-grade mineral oil, butcher block paste or beeswax conditioner routinely on the board.
- 10-14 days
Check out other work by Words with Boards.