Almond Square Personal Fireplace
The ambience of a flickering fire is one of the most basic human enjoyments. The Flikrfire team (designed by Seera Creative INC in Tennessee. Made in Tennessee by Easton & The Boys) spent years developing and bringing to life a product that will bring this enjoyment into your home in the most accessible way possible.
With just 5 ounces of 70% or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol, you will have roughly 50 minutes of burn time. With soot only where the flame touches (in a ventilated area), no carbon monoxide, and safe to cook over, Flikrfire is as versatile as you need it to be.
And heat? While emitting a cozy warmth there is no need to turn down your a/c. And being safe to cook over, Flikrfire makes s’mores more possible than ever before!
Choose from three different base colors: Almond, Raw Metal, Black.
Includes snuffing lid
4.5 inch square x 4.75 inches tall
5 ounce capacity of isopropyl rubbing alcohol
- Non-absorbent, high temperature cement
- Base is from milled aluminum
- Made in the USA
How to Use:
- Use in a ventilated area on a stable surface.
- Center Flikrfire inside base.
- Fill one inch to the top.
- Wipe up any spills.
- Light with long handled lighter.
- Isopropyl alcohol has a full-combustion when burned. Soot is only created when there is a lack of oxygen. It's just science. If you have an air-exchanger in your home or in any way, a "tight" home, assure a window is open as you enjoy Flikrfire.
- Please note: if you are buying fuel outside the United States, double-check that the word, "isopropyl" is on the bottle. "Rubbing alcohol" can actually be different from "isopropyl rubbing alcohol" in that it can contain camphor oil, which can leave undesirable soot.
- 3 days
Check out other work by Flikrfire.