Column Rolling Pin
The Column’s simple, cylindrical shape is the perfect showcase for exquisite wood. With a beaded end for a bit of detail, the Column is a fine-looking pin that rolls with the best of them. Available in three solid wood options.
- Approx. 20 inch length x 1.75 inch diameter
- Barrel rolling area is approx.19 inches long
Your wooden kitchen tools will last for generations with these easy care steps:
- After use wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use soap, it will dry out your wood.
- If stubborn foods stick to the wood, take a pastry scraper or a pot scraper and at a 45 degree angle move along the wood. Do not press hard to avoid scraping wood.
- Oil with a food safe oil, like our Bee’s Oil, when desired. We recommend each time, only so you don’t forget. However If you prefer waiting until you see dryness, you can do that as well.
- 5-7 days
Check out more work by Vermont Rolling Pins.