Desert Dawn Bread Knife, 9 inches
The Desert Dawn Collection is inspired by the high desert Nevada night skies. Made with Nitro-V stainless steel, which is known for its high corrosion resistance and long lasting edge retention.
The handles showcase live edge Buckeye Burl set in black midnight resin with nickel silver frame pinning. A swept forward heel, rounded spine, and ergonomic faceted handle grind give these knives a grip and feel that is comfortable for extended use in the kitchen.
The long, straight, and serrated blade is designed for slicing bread. These knives excel at push-pull cuts, sliding through products with ease. Colorful aesthetic. Minimalist form. Dynamic yet simple.
Shop for beautiful knives at The Dowry!
- 9 inch blade length
- Nitro-V stainless steel
- Live Edge Buckeye Burl in Black Midnight resin
- G-10 liner
- Nickel silver frame pins
- Made in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- 8-10 weeks
Check out more work by Town Cutler.