Hand Turned French Rolling Pin
Ideal for rolling out the perfect pie crust. This French Rolling Pin features tapered ends that allow for easy circular rotation.There is an understated elegance of the French's long and balanced line. The craftsmanship is exemplified in the unique look of this pin’s tapered slenderly pointed end. Available in three solid wood options.
- Approx. 20 inch length x 1.75 inch diameter
- Barrel rolling area is approx. 9 inches long
Your wooden kitchen tools will last for generations with these easy care steps:
- After use wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use soap, it will dry out your wood.
- If stubborn foods stick to the wood, take a pastry scraper or a pot scraper and at a 45 degree angle move along the wood. Do not press hard to avoid scraping wood.
- Oil with a food safe oil, like our Bee’s Oil, when desired. We recommend each time, only so you don’t forget. However If you prefer waiting until you see dryness, you can do that as well.
- 5-7 days
Check out more work by Vermont Rolling Pins.