Iris Fig Napkin, Set of 2
The Iris Fig napkin set is made with heirloom-quality fabric, and is the perfect addition to your home.
The linen fabric, of the cloth napkin, has a lovely tactile feel, soft supple texture and high absorbency. This soft and sturdy linen inhibits the growth of bacteria and microflora, and is a wonderful, sustainable home textile.
The Iris design is hand drawn and screen printed, with water-based ink, in Portland, Oregon. These cloth napkins are something special to your dining room table at mealtime, and are a wedding registry must!
- Set of 2
- 16 inch square
- Ethically sourced traditional flax linen from Lithuania
- Hand drawn and screen-printed in the USA
- Wash cool or warm, with like colors, in mild detergent
- Avoid pouring detergent directly onto the fabric
- Avoid bleach
- Do not over dry your fabric (it can weaken the fibers)
- Iron while damp to reduce wrinkles, if desired
- 1-5 days
Check out more work by Elana Gabrielle.