Iris Fig Kitchen Towel
Regular price $36.00
The Iris Fig tea towel is made with heirloom-quality fabric, and is the perfect addition to your home.
The linen fabric, of the kitchen hand towel, has a lovely tactile feel, soft supple texture and high absorbency. This soft and sturdy linen inhibits the growth of bacteria and microflora, and is a wonderful, sustainable home textile.
The Iris design is hand drawn and screen printed, with water-based ink, in Portland, Oregon. For their versatility in the kitchen and added beauty to your space, Elana Gabrielle tea towels are a wedding registry must!
- 26 inches x 18 inches
- Ethically sourced traditional flax linen from Lithuania
- Hand drawn and screen-printed in the USA
- Wash cool or warm, with like colors, in mild detergent
- Avoid pouring detergent directly onto the fabric
- Avoid bleach
- Do not over dry your fabric (it can weaken the fibers)
- Iron while damp to reduce wrinkles, if desired
- 1-5 days
Check out more work by Elana Gabrielle.