Spencer's Serving Tray
Cooking is an art that thrives on creativity. Uniquely handcrafted, this high quality face grain serving tray with handles is perfect for serving guests in style. This large tray is made with a mixture of beautiful exotic hardwoods, African padauk, maple, walnut and cherry, and is truly one of a kind.
- 23 inches x 12.125 inches x .75 inches
- Metal handles
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, then dry thoroughly.
- Stand the board up to ensure moisture is not kept underneath.
- DO NOT leave in standing water.
- Dishwasher is not recommended.
- Use cutting board conditioner (mineral oil) 2-3 times a month.
- Apply the oil in an even layer over the wood (use a clean, soft cloth or paper towel).
- Let the oil soak for 1-2 hours.
- Buff off any remaining oil so that the board does not feel damp or sticky (using a dry, clean cloth or paper towel).
- 1 week
Check out more work by Spencer’s Custom Wood.