Spencer's Striped Edge Grain Chopping Block
Cooking is an art that thrives on creativity. Uniquely handcrafted, this high quality chopping block is the perfect custom gift. Truly one of a kind, this chopping block can be customized and features beveled edges and a juice groove to ensure the counter stays nice and clean.
Each block is made with a mixture of beautiful exotic hardwoods such as: Walnut, Lacewood, Maple and Cherry.
Personalization available, email email@example.com for details.
- 19 inches x 11.5 inches x 1.5 inches thick
- Rubber feet
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, then dry thoroughly.
- Stand the board up to ensure moisture is not kept underneath.
- DO NOT leave in standing water.
- Dishwasher is not recommended.
- Use cutting board conditioner (mineral oil) 2-3 times a month.
- Apply the oil in an even layer over the wood (use a clean, soft cloth or paper towel).
- Let the oil soak for 1-2 hours.
- Buff off any remaining oil so that the board does not feel damp or sticky (using a dry, clean cloth or paper towel).
- 2 weeks
Check out more work by Spencer’s Custom Wood.