Tomato Kitchen Towel
The Tomato Towel is inspired by languid summers, evenings in the garden, fresh fruit and vine-ripened tomatoes.
This kitchen towel is dyed with earth-friendly pigment and screen printed with water-based inks on heirloom-quality flax linen fabric. WE love this linen for its lovely tactile feel, soft supple texture, and high absorbency. It has a wide variety of uses and adds some beauty to your space. Perfect for garden parties, rising dough, hung on an oven door, under serving dishes, and so much more.
The Tomato design is hand drawn and screen printed, with water-based ink, in Portland, Oregon. For their versatility in the kitchen and added beauty to your space, Elana Gabrielle tea towels are a wedding registry must!
- 26 inches x 18 inches
- Ethically sourced traditional flax linen from Lithuania
- Hand drawn and screen-printed in the USA
- Wash cool or warm, with like colors, in mild detergent
- Avoid pouring detergent directly onto the fabric
- Avoid bleach
- Do not over dry your fabric (it can weaken the fibers)
- Iron while damp to reduce wrinkles, if desired
- 1-5 days
Check out more work by Elana Gabrielle.