Tomato Napkins, Set of 2
The Tomato Napkin Set is inspired by languid summers, evenings in the garden, fresh fruit and vine-ripened tomatoes.
This set of two flax linen napkins is dyed with earth-friendly pigment and screen printed with water-based inks on heirloom-quality flax linen fabric. We love this linen for its lovely tactile feel, soft supple texture, and high absorbency. It has many uses around the home and adds a little something extra to mealtimes. Perfect for garden parties, picnics, under serving dishes, and so much more.
The Tomato design is hand drawn and screen printed, with water-based ink, in Portland, Oregon. For their versatility in the kitchen and added beauty to your space, Elana Gabrielle tea towels are a wedding registry must!
- Set of 2
- 16 inch square
- Ethically sourced traditional flax linen from Lithuania
- Hand drawn and screen-printed in the USA
- Wash cool or warm, with like colors, in mild detergent
- Avoid pouring detergent directly onto the fabric
- Avoid bleach
- Do not over dry your fabric (it can weaken the fibers)
- Iron while damp to reduce wrinkles, if desired
- 1-5 days
Check out more work by Elana Gabrielle.